74 views
is isopropyl alcohol toxic
by

1 Answer

0 votes
Isopropyl alcohol is not toxic in a direct way,  but it may cause  health complications which lead to death.

As we should use it in a good ventilated,  as it may cause choking,  coma,  low blood pressure and that's may lead to death, even by only inhaling it or swallowing it.
by (1.7k points)

Free Online Question and Answer Website

Are you curious? Get answers to your questions online. Share and spread your know-how through the best question and answer English Website. Join the free question-answer site today. Ask thought-provoking questions and get the answers from the experts. Select and choose topics of your choice. Create or join your own community.

Ask your question with your name or go anonymous. Become street smarter and join hands with likeable people.
Ask us any question and get instant help. You can learn and know anything about this platform.

The best answers will get a vote-up. Don't wait and sign up now? Explore a wide range of different questions and answers. Active users and regular readers will get benefited and also help us grow.

For any little concern, we are here. Get a quick fix answer for all your questions. We are happy to share. Asklent is a platform for helping each other.