38 views
by (9.1k points)
are conkers poisonous

2 Answers

0 votes
by (8.0k points)
edited by

Yes. Conkers are mildly toxic, it contains a poisonous chemical called Aesculin, which is naturally found in horse chestnut trees, mostly in the leaves. Although eating a conker will not kill you, it may cause stomach upset.

0 votes
by (48.6k points)
Yes, conker is toxic to animals such as dogs and some other animals, but there is a type of animal that eats it, such as pigs and deer, but anyone who eats it can get sick

Related questions

0 answers 11 views
asked Dec 2, 2021 by asklent112021 (9.1k points)
1 answer 12 views
asked Dec 2, 2021 by asklent112021 (9.1k points)
1 answer 18 views
asked Dec 2, 2021 by asklent112021 (9.1k points)
1 answer 19 views
asked Dec 2, 2021 by asklent112021 (9.1k points)
1 answer 15 views
asked Dec 2, 2021 by asklent112021 (9.1k points)
Welcome to Asklent Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Free Online Question and Answer Website

Are you curious? Get answers to your questions online. Share and spread your know-how through the best question and answer English Website. Join the free question-answer site today. Ask thought-provoking questions and get the answers from the experts. Select and choose topics of your choice. Create or join your own community.

Ask your question with your name or go anonymous. Become street smarter and join hands with likeable people.
Ask us any question and get instant help. You can learn and know anything about this platform.

The best answers will get a vote-up. Don't wait and sign up now? Explore a wide range of different questions and answers. Active users and regular readers will get benefited and also help us grow.

For any little concern, we are here. Get a quick fix answer for all your questions. We are happy to share. Asklent is a platform for helping each other.

...