- Will definition as noun is the faculty by which a person decided on and initiates action.
Example: We have a strong will.
- Will as noun also means a legal document containing instructions as to what should be done with one's money and property after one's death.
Example : we are going to read our dad's will.
- Will as a verb means expressing the future tense or
- expressing inevitable events
- or expressing a request expressing facts about ability or capacity or
- expressing habitual behavior or
- expressing probability or expectation about something in the present or
- intend, desire, or wish (something) to happen or
- bequeath something to (someone) by the terms of one's will
Example : I will visit my aunt tomorrow.